Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Building Blocks of Life

Sometimes the experience we may might think is our worst situation might be the turning of the propeller that enables us to fly. I regret nothing. Sure, knowing what I know now, I might have changed a few things. But, sometimes going through these tough times, builds someone up to the person they are supposed to become. Not having these experiences as a building block would have made tough experiences much more difficult, if not impossible to overcome.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt. I have learned I am who I am. I am on a path. This path is not free of debris. But realizing you are able to get past any situation creates a champion mentality. It's not easy. But it does build you for the other challenges that life has to offer. The building blocks of life that you choose how to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment