Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finding Inspiration

I looked around my office the other day and thought, this place needs some personality. Sure, my achievements are on the wall, but when I look around how do I stay inspired? Because of past achievements? Ever heard of making your work space or office a place of inspiration; a place you can have variety; a place you can reflect pieces of your personality.
Slowly, I brought in pictures. I let parts of my interests and things I can use to find inspiration and keep my motivation. It's now full of diversity. From the focus of what I do to pictures of my family to fun office toys to a wall of inspiration. It's a variety that reflects a space of inspiration. It's about creating an environment, a space, where you can create a haven that focuses on your personality, that blends with what you do, that helps you find inspiration in everything around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment